Saturday, October 11, 2014

Catch-up

Did not blog for the entire month of September 2014 and  I feel terrible, sort of.. but then again, life has been so terribly busy for me. Not to mention, was completely bed ridden for a good week, down with tonsillitis  and flu and you know, the works. I don't get sick often but when I do, it's always something terrible. Ha ha ha. And then we had our quarter close which meant a 12 day work-week which was tiring, yes, but it wasn't really bad. Just spent so much time in the office. TBH, I think I do spend more time in the office than I do back home, which isn't very healthy...... lol

Will be flying back to Bruland in a week and oh my friggin days, I honestly cannot wait to get on that AirAsia flight, sit my ass down for a good 2 hours and 10 minutes and be on Bruneian soil once again. I have been missing home so much and my babies even more. The first thing I want to eat is kolo mee pok and kolo wanton. Like actually, I don't know why they don't do kolo wantons here. My favourite forever. Also, have told my momma that I want to eat her char kway teow and prawn noodles. Then, after that I want to eat C.A Mohammad's roti telur bawang with kurma curry. I CANNOT WAIT. 

Also, about three weeks ago. I went for a little hair makeover and got all my locks chopped off and dyed a fresh new colour. I say it like i got a pixie cut or summin' but I only got a bob above my chin and okay I know it's my own hair but i am really happy with the cut. It's easy to manage and i can part it any way i want although i do stick to the side part more often only because I do have the whole hamster cheek situation.. Haha 

Currently completely addicted to Taylor Swift's cover of Riptide by Vance Joy on BBC1 Live Lounge. I AM OBSESSED. I actually do prefer her version to the original but I can be biased because we all know what a swiftie I am :D 

"I want to be your left-hand man." (Or woman in my case.. - not that I want to be anybody's lol I'm just saying.)

This weekend is going to be super! There's a party on Friday night and I'll be seeing a couple of people I haven't seen in forever and then running some errands on Saturday and catching Magic! As well. I LOVE BUSY WEEKENDS. I live for them. I do. 

I hope everyone reading this is doing well and is having a good mid-October. How fast does time fly right?! 2.5 months and 2015 will be here and I am looking forward to 2015 soooooo hard. This year has been a little tough on me but overall still quite good. Grateful for everything that has happened cuz I truly believe everything really does happen for a reason. So it's all good :) 

While I am at it, I think I can finally put it out there, it's been a good two months but I think I can finally put it out here officially. Some of you will know, and some of you would've guessed it but Jun and I have split up. I'd say it was a pretty "calm" break-up.. I mean I say it was calm but obviously there was a fair share of crying and eye bags and hating life for a moment.. Haha but it's all good now. We had a lot a lot of good memories and he taught me a lot about myself and have had a fair share in moulding me into the person I am now and for that I will always be grateful to have had him in my life. We had a good almost-3 years together and just so much good times. We say, it was just the wrong time in life and whatever is meant to happen, will happen and vice versa, if it's not meant to happen.. It won't no matter how much we want it. Either way, thought I'd just throw this out there hahaha... :) 

Yup okay. I think I've summarized my last couple of week quite well lol. 

Hope everyone's well and happy. 

Lots of love,
Amelia xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment